Webmaster rules per December 2009
------ last edit: feb 2012 ------
Affiliates for Dofantasy and sites operated and owned by PV BILL are subjected to these rules.
FOR MEMBERSHIP WEBSITES (recurring membership)
Rebills will only be paid out if in the same month at least one new member signed up.
FOR SHOP WEBSITES (pay only once)
Commission is only paid if the number of paying clients is more then two per time period (month).
This rule is intended so that customers are not able to get commission over their own sales.
FOR ALL WEBSITES
- Traffic sent from sites using words specifically bound to our name or products will get a maximum commission of 10%.
hint: You can split your account in two if you want to send traffic both ways.
Names that fit this rule are: dofantasy, bdsmartwork, fansadox, Roberts, Cagri, Quoom, Ferres, Fernando, Templeton, Fansadox.
will be eligible for a 10% commission.
Porn-comics.com and BDSMcomics.com and comics-online would be eligible for the regular commission.
- Words or site names which are misspelled with intention will be eligible for a 10% commission
bdsmartwok.com, cofantasy.com, fantasydo.com, etc
- Forbidden site names and words in the pages.
The use of the following words (and the alike) is forbidden:
- Traffic coming from sites is not accepted.
- Things to keep in mind:
- In case of doubt: contact the sponsor.
- We will apply the rules by taking samples randomly in time from all our affiliates; expect to be visited twice monthly.
- The rules apply as well if you cascade websites. Suppose you have a site named comics.net and send traffic to myfunnycomics.com, and on myfunnycomics.com is only content from us, then the 10% rule applies.
- Websites used by you to promote us must contain at least 2 others sponsors. You must include a proportional ratio of images and other promotional materials of them. We don't want sites which contain ONLY our promotion material. If you use landing pages contained on one domain with no other material on it, be sure to show and explain this to us. We will contact you, or apply the rule without notice.
- Galleries and pictures:
- You may use all pictures for promotion which we use on our websites outside the members area.
Using your own selected images from comics, illegal downloads or else are not allowed.
- If you use our images, cropping them to create thumbnails is okay, but always keep our logo visible or place it there so it is visible
- However: all our images contain our logo, you are NOT allowed to change these pictures in any way which removes or makes our logo unreadable, it must remain intact
- If you do use non-promotional pictures for promotion we will withold your payments until teh rules are in efffect again for the site(s) involved.
- If you use CJ-software (software which redirects the click to a partmer website or at least not the real content), be sure the ratio is not below 40%.
We need this because we know our pictures are highly expected to be clicked on.
If you drive the traffic elsewhere 'just because it is cj' we count this as abuse.
We don't want our members to associate our pictures with being Circle Jerked.
- You can find promotional pictures on galleries.do-bill.com and on our websites (and outside (!) our member areas),
you may NOT use pictures if you found or saw them on websites not ours.
- Search engine traffic:
Thanks a lot for reading these rules carefully. It is in the interest of everybody to build up new, clean traffic to our sites. Thanks a lot for you help on this.
- We do not accept traffic coming directly from search engines. Only from (non search engine) sites you own.
- If you drive traffic to your own website via a search engine, you may not use search words in the search engine which are names of our comics, names of our websites or other brand related words.
In fact the same rule as above (item 'forbidden site names and words') is to be applied here.
download these rules in a pdf